1. How early can students arrive?
A: Students may arrive at 7:30 when the doors open. At this time students may eat breakfast or wait in the lobby
until teachers arrive in the classroom at 7:45.
2. What time is breakfast served?
A: Breakfast is served from 7:30 till 7:55
3. What time does school start and end?
A: Class starts at 8:00, students will be counted tardy past 8:00. If tardy, students need to report to office for a
tardy slip. School is dismissed at 2:30. Parents need to display number provided by school in order to pick up your
4. My child will not be at school today, what do I need to do?
A: Please notify the school at 580-366-8600. The office will call to check up on your child if we have not heard
5. What if my child is sick or not feeling well?
A: If your child is sick or not feeling well, it is best to keep them home until they feel better. If your child has a
fever, diarrhea, or vomiting, they must stay home until all symptoms have stopped for at least 24 hours without
6. My child takes medicine, what do I need to do?
A: Please call the office at 580-366-8600. All medicine has to be approved by the school nurse. Must have proper
paperwork filled out by prescribing doctor before the school nurse can approve.